Sunday, May 14, 2006

I have a throbbing headache. And I keep sneezing. What's that - a cold right before my exams on Tuesday? How lovely.

But this post won't be me moaning about how hard my life is.


Actually, I don't know what it will be about.

Just came back from seeing Walk the Line. Amazing! I really recommend it, the music is brilliant and Reese Witherspoon is sweet as a peach. Or something. Nah, it was a really good film, I really enjoyed it.

That was my second revision break for the day. My first was going in to town with Gill. Would have been a shopping spree but neither of us found anything that fit. Damn shops! We did go to Sainsbury's though so I'm having a proper meal tomorrow night. Woo!

As for revision... no more breaks!

Apart from when I, tomorrow, get my hair cut, send the skirts away, hand in forms to the dept, resubmit old coursework, find proof of address I can bring to Barclays, print Barclays forms.. and so on. But I'm sure I can cram revision in there somewhere.

In just over a month, I'll be in sunny Turkey... can't wait! Get to go far far away with my Mickey, if only for a week... Aahh! :D

Right, I'm off. Might write more later, might not. Who knows?

No comments: