Sunday, January 16, 2011

Dag 16 – Min första kyss (my first kiss)

I'm not going to tell you about my first kiss. Because now, after so many years, it really doesn't matter all that much anymore.

Instead I'm going to tell you about the first kiss that really matters. Popcorn at the ready? Good.

It's a cold night. I've got my big green coat but it's still chilly. A drink or two has helped warmed me up, I think, but really there's only cold air around me that I can't really feel.

I've been persuaded to come out tonight; I wasn't really in the mood but then again I had nothing better to do on this Monday night. So I might as well have a few drinks and a bit of a boogie.

Well it's one of those nights when you don't know many people and you're stood on your own quite a bit but then suddenly a handsome boy looks over at you and smiles a charming smile. So you walk over and you end up chatting and laughing all night and suddenly there's a kiss and then another. And years later you'll still be arguing over who kissed who first.

No comments: