Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Some projects...

Originally posted at Craftster

After I finished my project for the Junk Jewellery Swap 2 I was inspired - stayed up all night giving some old broken jewellery new life...

The first one is beads from a cheap old necklace (H&M I think) which was threaded on elastic which obviously snapped. Not sure if you can see it from the pictures but 8 of the beads are slightly larger and more pinkish, they're from a broken necklace I got from my grandma's collection. The closure is new.





Second one is made mainly from a necklace from grandma, some glass bits - just added parts of a broken chain to a part of the necklace. I know the closure isn't centered but I like it...



The next necklace is parts of the same necklace I took the chain above from. I put all the beaded parts together and added some chains to the bottom.





And a bracelet to match...



They're not very special but I quite like them!

xx

2 comments:

Mau said...

Åh jag älskar det med stora glasbitar!

Kerry-Louise said...

they are brilliant:)