Thursday, March 25, 2010

We are not airtight.

These are some random thoughts I had last night as I was drifting off to sleep. Normally I don't remember them, should be keeping a note book by my bed really!

I know a girl who claims she never poops. Not as a joke or in that giggly way some girls claim they don't fart (did I say 'some'? I never fart, obviously), she's adamant she does not do number twos.

Not a very nice thing to have lingering on your mind is it? Well it was on my mind at quarter to three this morning so it's only fair it's now on yours.

She's the kind of person I want to shake, and almost shout at her - or at least laugh. My mind is almost tempted to make a mean joke out of it - but that's not the person I am (I just write about it on my blog, see...) - but seriously. If she really does not poo, and has not pooed in her 21 years on this planet, then I'm seriously worried. She really needs to see a doctor about this...

Of course, I'd never say this. I just get that confused wrinkle between my eyebrows and go 'ooook...'


Another thought on my mind 4 hours ago is that I wish some people were airtight! Or that there was at least a mute button on them. Or that I could choose not to see them, kind of like a 'show as offline' button in real life...



In other news, I'm all better now and need to get to work. Yet I'm sat blogging on my sofa. It's raining outside you see, so I'm really not feeling it...

xx

1 comment:

Radio Waves said...

Send her this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWgfkSoMHA0