Sunday, March 14, 2010

Blaaah.

Am a bit overwhelmed at the moment. There's a lot going on and I'm struggling to keep up. No, you don't need to be worried - I'm fine. Just busy.

It'll get better, just need to get some things out of the way and then I can get on with the every day stuff  :)

Quite a few projects seem to be starting to come together so I'm pleased :) Will update at some point, I'm sure.



Went for a few drinks with colleagues at the council on Friday, it was really nice. And hearing people's positive reactions when I told them I'd still be working there a day a week for a while was great :) Planning a girly weekend in London to see a show in Sept or so with some of those colleagues as well!

Have given up on the Cognitive Psych course I started, was way too far behind by the time I got accepted onto the course... Shame! But I can always do it another time. Have just started another one in communication, group dynamic and e-services. Looks great! And applied for a few for the summer, will see which ones I get onto...


It's taken me all night to write this post, I keep getting distracted. Sigh. Bed time I think, need a break.


xx

No comments: