Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Morning!

That was a good sleep. And a good weekend. Have been down in Manch for a few days (where else?). And I know what you're thinking - "who was minding the internet?" Don't worry, I left it in your very capable hands;)

Went down to Mike on Thursday, did some work while he was at work - transcription is so much fun. lol. Friday, slept loads, did some reading, some uni work again. Went out in the evening, just to Footage but it was pretty good. Not a massive fan of that bar but I survived. Saturday - Sunday = Dead lazy days. Ace.

On Monday I went to Stef's party (Happy Birthday to you!), which was pretty good. Always a bit odd when you don't really know anyone, but I survived. Was a very popular lady, have not had so many pick-up attempts in one night in a very long time - and this was with my face and arms covered in fake blood. Haha. Yes, there's a reason for that, the party was a zombie fancy dress one. So not completely random. What I really don't get though, is how "I've been with my boyfriend for a year now" can be interpreted as "I really want you, take me here and now." What's with some people?? Maybe it's my accent, maybe I mumble or stutter so they can't understand me? Didn't want to be too rude and tell them to jog on cos these guys are obviously friends of Stef's, but in the end I kinda had to be. Ah well, overall it was a dead good night out, so I shouldn't complain.


Oooh, guess what today is? That's right, Valentine's Day. But that's not what I'm after. Mike's and mine first year anniversary, got a table at Verdes, and then we're probably off out. Toast is classic 90's, I've been told, and Revs is meant to be good. I'm not a massive fan but y'kno. Been nearly a year and a half since I've been so might give it another chance. Saw a poster saying Hustle is having a Valentine's night's special.. which might be alright? Just going to see what happens really. AAH, I'm all happy and bouncing around, it's all amazing and wonderful:D lalala.

And yes, Mike, I am very sad. And pathetic. And a right loser! BUT! You're the one reading this. So what does that make you? ;)

xx

No comments: