Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Oh the weather outside... etc.

Christmas adverts... I don't know. I envy the people who are so organised they've started (planning?) their Christmas shopping... I tend to panic come mid-December. But it usually turns out ok anyway.

All this saving in Christmas clubs etc is something I can't understand though. At least starting to shop early and spreading out the cost makes sense but surely these schemes won't save you any money - you're just restricted to the shop/s included in the scheme?

Having said that, maybe I do the same as I do try to keep my Boots points for Christmas shopping. Mind you, this year I've been working far from a Boots so don't go in as often... So if you're on my Christmas list you may have to put up with something home made this year ;)

No comments: