Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm in the middle of writing. Of listening, of reading, and of writing. It's going slow and I'm rather stressed.

So! In true procrastrinator style, I'm sharing my to do list/plan with you. Actually, it's in the hope that I will get my arse into gear. Perhaps if someone is reading this and expecting me to meet my targets I'll be more inclined to do so? Yeah, right. It's worth a try!


Current goals:

End of today: reach 2500 words (currently on 1400). Finish Lit Review and send to Dad & Joanna to look over.

End of 25/8: Finish listening & write up Results section

End of 26/8: Have presentation sorted, powerpoint done etc.

End of 30/8: Finish Analysis/Discussion. 7000 words

End of 1/8: Finish Conclusion + Introduction. 9000 words



...looking at it like this, it doesn't seem so bad. But keep your fingers crossed for me, just in case.

1 comment:

Aliquant said...

*crosses fingers and sends liquorice* =]