Friday, December 03, 2010

Dag 03 – Mina föräldrar (my parents)

I have the best parents ever. They live just the right distance away but will always lend me money when I need it...

I'm only joking.

Not about having the best parents ever!

Don't get to see them enough, though it's nearly New Years so not long now. We talk on the phone approx once a week, with some texts/emails going back and forth most weeks. We used to Skype but - and I'm not sure if this was at my end or theirs - it was so wobbly we sort of gave up on it. It was also really faffy, having to plan exact time to talk etc. But we should probably take that up again...

Bless them, they always worry about us. I think they worry more about Mike though - not only does he have to live in a cold house, he also has to put up with me! And as two people who had to put up with me for 19 years, they have nothing but sympathy for him...

No comments: