Friday, June 17, 2011

Question time.

Borrowed from Min Karusell.

1. Pick up the nearest book, page 18, row 4:
'tre  three      ni vill väl   I suppose you'

2. Reach as far to the left as you can. What are you touching?
Sofa!

3. What did you last watch on TV?
My name is Earl.

4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
About 8?

5. Apart from your computer, what can you hear right now?
Vehicles outside. IT crowd.

6. When were you last outside and what did you do then?
Biked homewards...

7. What were you looking at before writing this?
The TV...

8. What are you wearing?
Clothes, mostly.

9. Did you dream anything last night? If so - what?
I can't remember...

10. When did you last laugh?
Earlier this evening when Mike tried to put me on the floor.

11. What's on the walls in the room you're in now?
Big mirror, some lamps, clock, frame with a few photos.

12. Have you seen anything strange lately?
Does the IT crowd count?

13. What do you think of this challenge?
Not very challenging.

14. Which was the last film you watched?
Get him to the Greek. Now that was a mistake!!

15. If you became a multi-millionaire, what would you buy?
A big house where we both could live.

16. Tell us something about yourself that people don't know.
I'm terrified of driving. Ok so people may know that one...

17. If you could change ONE thing in the world, without having to care about politics or guilt, what would that be?
I would open up all borders and stop making it so bloody difficult for people to move around and feel welcome.

18. Do you like dancing?
I most certainly do - though I don't do it very often...

19. George Bush?
Yes. No? What about him?

20-21. What would you call your children?
Starship and Sodapop.

22. Would you ever live abroad?
I would. I do.

23. What do you want God to say when you go to heaven?
'Welcome! I've been looking forward to you moving in.'

No comments: