Thursday, August 19, 2010

Find your own way.

I don't get it. It's so easy to write. It's so.. natural. I keep thinking I don't have the time, but to be honest, I do. I just need to plan better, sleep less? Read less, be less lazy.



I wish there was an easy way to write whilst walking. Don't say pen&paper - I won't be able to read my squiggles...



I need to nail down this routine thing. I need to get better at getting up in the morning. I need to find a way to stop getting ill all the time.



So far this morning two people have said I don't look well. But I can't take another day off work; sick days are a bit of a no-no in the real world, if I've understood it all right. Sure, if I'm ill I should stay home. Both to get myself better and to make sure no one else catches whatever lurgy I've got. But when you're ill this much? Ridiculous. Clearly, I need a job where I can work from home.



Trip back to the doctor's is probably a good idea. But they'll just tell me to get more fresh air and exercise. Blahblahblah.



Anyway. Oh, and yes. I'm writing this from work. Lunch break, I think it's called...



Wow, it turned into another moan. Sorry!

No comments: