Saturday, February 17, 2007

I've just been prodded. Apparently I don't blog as much as I used to... Very true.

I'm also very intrigued - not even questioning the use of 'blog' as a verb. Verbalisation (no, not the process of putting a thought into speech) is brilliant. In one circle, we use 'frying pan' as a verb - after an emoticon bashing another over the head with a frying pan. It is very useful. It's also a lot easier to do in Swedish. Verbalising, not frying panning.

So... I've been ill. Like really really ill. Finally a valid excuse as to why I've not been doing work. Can't seem to get my ass into gear - I know exactly what needs to be done and I'm not really struggling with any of it. It's just a case of being sat staring at the monitor, not knowing where to start. I've split it up into small small sections - and will write a list of what needs to be done. But... what now? It's striking me that I have four more things to hand in, and one exam. Then I'm done. Then I have a degree.

Did I tell you we found a flat in manch for next year? Well.. we found a flat in Manch for next year. Can't wait to live with Mike:) And to decorate... I'm such a girl! Ah who cares. I want a spice rack. I want a clean kitchen! And I want people to stop using my spices... That's why we're living on our own;)

I have this story planned out in my head. I try and I try and I try to write it down, but all that comes out is clichés. I read too much in the genre? If only I could make the cliché clichéd enough for it to be good. Post-ironic, or something.

Mum's uncle had another fall, they think a stroke. Am very worried, I hope he is alright and not in pain... Keep him in your thoughts, people, and I'll be very grateful:)

Take care of yourselves, lovelies.
xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have more spices than i can use! if it weren't impossible to carry anything over the borders, i'd send you some. but maybe they don't care as much about drugs as they used too... ever heard of a spice bomb?? getwellloveyou