Sunday, December 03, 2006

I am, yet again, slightly disillusioned with the Uni and it's ways. Still not been paid for the airport job - had to run my little legs off last week to get it sorted (AGAIN! This job was in SEPTEMBER and I did all the forms/time sheets back then) so now I'm finally getting it on Thursday. Fingers crossed!

As for my Monday job, my time sheet and my details were for some reason not given to personnel on time, so I couldn't get paid last week - again, I had to chase people and finally get promised to be paid on Thursday this week. Again, cross your fingers, good folks.

I don't see how these things always happen to me? Are they deliberately trying to screw me over? If so, why - cos they dislike me? Or are all the people who handle forms, taxes, time sheets etc incompetent? You have to consider that this isn't the mix-up of one department at the uni (personnel) but of two other ones. This time. Last time it was someone completely different. Ah I don't know. Tempted to quit you know. It's not a hard or demanding job, but they do take the piss a bit. And I'm not sure it's really worth the money. Will see what happens.

I'm ill again. Completely flippin' drained and just feel like I've got a bad bad flu. As every other Autumn/Winter of my life, I don't have time to get over one ailment before the other comes along. I know I know, it's the same for everyone. But this is my blog, so let me whinge.

Christmas soon. I can't tell you what I'm planning on giving people cos they all read this. Haha, I'm only giving stuff to mum, dad and Joanna. Cheap? Student!

Bored now. Any Christmas pressie suggestions very very welcome, answers on a postcard!

xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want movies. Bergman? Or something equally pretentious. Something big to put on my wall - maybe some kind of hippie...thing? Uhm, that thingy you put paper on in the kitchen. Don't judge me, there's no name for it in Swedish either! Hurrah, soon it will be christmas daaaay *singing*